Job Title :
Social Media Manager
Our business is an eCommerce company based out of New York & Florida. We specialize in men’s grooming products.
We are seeking an individual who is experienced in social media and looking to grow in online marketing and eCommerce.
The Social Media manager is responsible for the development and execution of the company’s social media and content strategies. This includes social media strategy, website content, email marketing, and partnership opportunities. This position would involve daily updates on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin& Google +. All posts would be a part of our marketing plans.
- Develop/manage Social Media marketing campaigns and projects including campaign progress tracking
- Develop and implement lead generation programs
- Manage social media program including social media content strategy, brand awareness, content strategy, and engagement support
- Apply creativity and innovation in developing content that will engage consumers and enhance the brand
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years of Social Media marketing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms from a business perspective (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and Google+)
Preferred Skills / Abilities:
- Must be a creative thinker and have a strong personality
- Strong interest in men’s wellness, grooming and wet shaving is highly preferred.
- Strong ability to communicate to customers/audience in written and oral form, and to create compelling story angles and communication plans
- Highly innovative individual with strong business acumen with skills in identifying, testing, and launching new social programs
- Able to work individually, prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced changing environment
- Able to demonstrate how social campaigns deliver impact to broader company business and marketing objectives.
If you are qualified & interested in this position, please send us a cover letter & your resume.
***This is an in-house position only.***
We ask that all applicants review www.luxurybarber.com. Please send us what you like/dislike about the site & how you would improve it.